Thursday, May 19, 2011

And now.. the FINAL post on this site..

Whats up everybody. I think i'm going to probably shelve this site. For the next few months anyhow, i'll leave it up here just in case it has become useful. Find most recent updates regarding the show HERE

Hopefully your still checking in for the new episodes from time to time..there are THOUSANDS if not millions of podcasts out there so it is much appreciated, to those that listen and follow..

Using blogger feels dated and the link for this site is rather difficult to share. I also do not see the need for uploading a playlist each week any longer, but if you would still like one, shoot me an e-mail including the date of the show you wish to recieve a playlist for, and I will send it to ya....

So, bear with as i try and simplify things a bit.. Use the new link above for updates and to follow, "Ethereal Material" is also found on Twitter now
( though I know very little about it and am not the one behind it), it IS specifically for the show and I am aware that it also recieves updates regarding the show several times a week, so check that out as well, if it  is something you use.

Again, I will leave this site up for a bit, but overall it seems to have become obsolete. In the meantime, the shows keep bangin! Peace Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment